Miller Big Blue 700 Duo Air Pack Diesel Welder
The Miller 700 Duo Pro Diesel Welder is a complete multi-process and multi-operator welder/generator.
It delivers two independent pipe welding quality arcs in one package allowing operators to work independently of each other with no arc interaction.
This increases your profits/productivity by empowering you to complete your most demanding jobs in half the time compared to using conventional engine-driven welders. With two arcs in one engine drive, fewer machines are required for a job.
Ideal for use in pipe welding, mechanical contracting, construction and repair applications.
Power Source Output Range
- Single weld mode: CC: 40 800 A, CV: 14 40 V
- Dual weld mode: CC: 20 400 A, CV: 14 40 V
- 32,000 watts peak - 24,000watts continuous (sum of both generators)
- 1729 lb (784 kg)
- Deutz D2011L04i Diesel: 48.6 HP at 1850 RPM EPA Tier 4i Compliant
- Stick (SMAW)
- MIG (GMAW)
- Flux Cored (FCAW)
- DC TIG (GTAW)
- Air Carbon Arc (CAC-A) single weld mode - 3/8 in ( 9.5mm) carbons; dual weld mode - 1/4 in (6.4 mm) carbons
- Heavy Industrial
- Pipe Welding
- Mecahnical Contractor