Have you ever run out of imperative consumables on site? Right when you can't do without them?
This is an issue that every contractor knows only too well.
SFI's Worksite Solutions team partners with comapanies across Australia to eliminate the countless issues associated with onsite project supply.
Our Onsite Supply Systems range from workshop consumable cabinets, to large shipping containers, custom kitted for use as onsite tool stores.
SFI offers a custom fit service for various site needs, including personal stocktakes, bar-coding systems, hotshot deliveries to remote sites, hire modules and more.
The team has had broad experience across both remote and built-up areas in Australia, creating custom solutions for any site.
Recent projects include:
- Pipeline Compression Facility (PCF) with Monadelphous Group - Spring Gully QLD
- Origin Energy Shutdown with Broadspectrum - Port Campbell VIC
- GE Power Shutdown with Alstom - Millmerran QLD
- Australian Paper Shutdown - Morwell VIC
- Milk Powerdering Facility Construction with TFG Group - Penola SA
- And more!...
SFI has also recently assisted in TFG Group's successful upgrade at Grain Corp Foods in Footscray VIC. Our tailored solution to TFG Group for the $125 Million project was an onsite consignment store where all required goods were readily available.
Our team has worked with TFG Group to provide:
- Orbital welders
- Purge systems
- Cutting and bevelling machines
- TIG and MIG welders
- Abrasives and polishing equipment/consumables
- Welding consumables & more
Collaboration with the team at TFG Group and regular stocktakes ensured a smooth flow and successful outcome in the project!
Please pass my thanks on to your team, we
really did appreciate the extra effort your
guys put in to meet the needs of the project. A
huge improvement from our past vendor,
Senior Operations Manager - GE Power, Millmerran Shutdown May 2016
Get in touch with the Worksite Solutions Team for your next project:email@example.com